The COBOL-IT Compiler Suite
An Enterprise COBOL Compiler Suite that is highly adapted to the needs of Enterprises with Mission Critical COBOL components in their Enterprise Solution Stack.
- Enables you to compile existing Enterprise COBOL programs and run the compiled objects in all Open Systems Unix, Linux, and Windows platforms.
- Provides interoperability with all of the core elements of your Enterprise Solution Stack, including databases, transactional monitors, data manipulation tools, indexed file systems and third-party tools.
- Provides high compatibility with your existing COBOL Compiler, ensuring a rapid transition with minimal cost and minimal risk.
The COBOL-IT Developer Studio
An Eclipse-based development environment that integrates the COBOL-IT Compiler, Runtime and Debugger and that can be operated on a Local or Remote Host.
- In the Eclipse framework, the COBOL-IT Developer Studio provides the ability to manage projects on all the Windows/Linux/UNIX platforms on which COBOL-IT Compiler Suite is available.
- The COBOL-IT Debugger provides the ability to step, or run through source, manage breakpoints, monitor variables, and view variable values in hex or ASCII format
- Use the COBOL-IT Runtime and Debugger installed on the remote machine to run your application, and to run your programs in debug.
The CitSQL Family
The CitSQL Family of products extends COBOL-IT’s commitment to embrace Open Source solutions.
- CitSQL provides Pre-compilers for the latest versions of Open Source Databases MySQL and PostgreSQL and with the Open Database Connectivity (ODBC) standard created by Microsoft.
- CitSQL provides different Runtime Components for the different databases, each of which is developed specifically for the target database.
- When debugging your code inside the Developer Studio, you may elect either to debug the original source code or the source code generated by the pre-compiler.